I have front ended a lot of scramble and last minute work by making copies, punching holes and putting complete binders together. The binders are now more complete than they ever were in previous years when trying to put them together on the fly. My binder begins with: (And now it will be easier to re-stock now that I have all these links nailed down)
And next it has four charts from this document:
- A weekly planning/checklist page for me to attend to children and house goals
- A seasonal cleaning, project, food/emergency and household planning sheet for me
- A weekly checklist for jotting business, email and other errand/bill needs
- A master general daily (lofty goal) family schedule
- A master general daily (lofty goal individual child schedule per each child
- A master general weekly ( lofty goal) by blocking family schedule
- A bi-monthly goal sheet for the children
- A monthly scripture page for the children’s binders, where they can choose and copy their own spotlighted scriptures.
Both mine and the children’s binders also contain:
The children’s binders contain:
- Place for children to plan their learning (Five days, with comment space on the side available.)
- A monthly Calendar for the use of filling out numbers, days and a picture for the children to make for their binders/per month
- This Children Calendar has less space to draw, but I like the Trace the Days.
And my binder contains:
- This year I am having a double page month planner, the first page has:
and the other side has:
I like this Month planning page including a bill, important dates and large planning space (I am breaking that space into Family Social/ Food-Emergency Prep/ Sewing/Gift and House/home)
And lastly, I am trying to find 12 stellar inspirational talks to print off and read for each month. I will place these links in as I choose them.
And for just general readiness setup, I have:
- Made a bunch of these graph papers which are awesome for learning borrowing and carrying, and researching Montessori methods for teaching these on you-tube is awesome!
- Also I’ve gotten lots of blank topped writing paper ready, in varying line sizes:
- 1 inch blank top vertical paper
- 3/4 inch blank top vertical paper
- 5/8 inch blank top vertical paper